Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Wants

I wasn't sure if I was going to do a Wednesday Wants this week (since I did my Friday edition last week), but then I found something I had to share. A couple months ago, I was introduced to Etsy.com. Basically it is a site full of handmade items and I love the creativity that others share out there. From clothing to prints, this site really has everything you ever thought someone could make.

Check this out! JennysBakeShop over at Etsy makes these cute signs and I love them! I've seen the "Be Calm and Carry On" signs, but this one fit me to a tee. For the last few years, I've been cupcake obsessed and love anything that has to do with them. I chose to do cupcakes at my wedding and whenever I make them at home, it always puts me in a good mood. If I ever get lucky enough to receive this, I'd put this print up in our guest room/my girly room and definitely smile every time I looked at it.
Update: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't think I'm spoiled and get whatever I say I want at any given moment, but it just so happens that the people who give me gifts the most (Sam & mom) enjoy when I tell them I want something because then they don't have to guess. Anyways, mom loves this so much that she says it will make a great birthday gift. So I am both lucky & extremely thankful! Thank you mom!

1 comment: