Monday, November 5, 2012

#fmsphotoaday November Week 1


For being the first weekend in November, we really lucked out in the weather department!  I had sort of written off seeing any rainless weather until sometime next Spring and I'm happy to say I was wrong :)  Sam needed some nice weather this weekend because we had to squeeze in a senior portrait session for his cousin this weekend and the colors couldn't have been more beautiful up at McMenamins Edgefield.  I also attended my last baby shower this weekend and my SIL's threw a very memorable one for me & baby Charlotte.

How was your weekend?



+ Day 1 - something beginning with a 'C' {C is for Charlotte}
+ Day 2 - color {ful cookbooks}
+ Day 3 - breakfast
+ Day 4 - TV {our old-school second TV in the office} 


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing everyone's stuff on IG and feel like I need to join in on one of these challenges for once! It's probably pretty fun. P.S. I'm jealous of your cookbook collection and am now wanting to make some fabric covered letters for my kids. That C is too freaking cute, man!

    ReplyDelete