Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorites - Influenster

As an avid and daily blog reader, I have quite the collection of starred posts in my Google Reader that fit into one of two categories: 1. they either speak to me or 2. they are make me want to {try to} DIY or 3. they introduce me to a new product.  Sometimes I go back at reread these posts and other times I just forget I’ve starred them at all.  So instead of letting them pile up in my Google Reader, I thought it’d be best to share some of my favorites with my readers, especially since I know how much I enjoy being introduced to new {to me} blogs that peak my interest and keep me coming back for more.


This week's 'Friday Favorites' isn't a blog that I currently follow per se, but a program that I was introduced to through social media that has introduced me to some new-to-me products that I might not have checked out on my own.


Influenster is a "free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences" where they send out different boxes of samples based on your interests for you to try & give your thoughts on.

I've only been a member for a few months, but I have already received my second box* of samples to try and let me tell you, they don't hold back.  I've been given some of the nicest samples or some cases, normal sized products to try and give my opinion on.


For example, this box contained the following:
  • Bath & Body Works® Fall Mini Candle
  • NYC New York Color IndividualEyes
  • Kiss® Ever PRO Lashes
  • Not Your Mother's® haircare products
  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin 
  • Vitabath® Fragrance Mist
  • Boots No7 Beautiful Skin
I am really looking forward to trying these out because in some cases, I have seen them at the store and wondered how they worked and now I get to try them out myself!

If you'd like to try this out for yourself, let me know in the comment section & I will send you an invitation to get signed up.  Easy, right?


*Besides receiving a box full of products, my thoughts & opinions are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment