Monday, November 19, 2012

#fmsphotoaday November Week 3


If I thought the weeks previous were flying by, I think I'm about to feel like we're in warp speed.  We have our first baby appointment up in Portland today and they might be telling us when we're going to meet our little girl {how surreal!}... Then we've got family coming to town for the holiday weekend full of eating + shopping :)

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?


+ Day 12 - drink {Burgerville pumpkin shake after our maternity photo shoot}
+ Day 13 - where I slept {deja vu from day 10...}
+ Day 14 - man-made {my lopsided belly}


+ Day 15 - in my bag {the usual - wallet, sunglasses, receipts, and an ultrasound pic from today's appointment}
+ Day 16 - the view from my window {our rainy backyard}
+ Day 17 - last thing I bought {something for the nursery from Kesha}
+ Day 18 - happened this weekend {decorated our Christmas tree}

If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment