Wednesday, November 28, 2012

37 Weeks!



How Far Along: 37 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a watermelon {19 to 22 in, 6.5 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: *insert similar response to the last several weeks*  But if you follow me on Twitter, you might have heard that I'm down a pair of maternity jeans...

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: The movement is still there and she's still hanging out on the right side, but I've noticed it's not as often as I believe she's got to be running out of room in there.


Sleep: Much less than before, but still able to function from day to day.  I read somewhere this week that maybe it's baby's way of preparing you for what's to come.

What I miss: Back to being painless --- this last stretch feels like it might go on forever...

Cravings: Citrus & chips.


Other crazy symptoms: In the last week, my feet have become more swollen and after trying everything Dr. Google says to do, I think I'm going to pick up a pair of compression hose on my way home tonight and pray for some comfort in these last two weeks.

Best Moment this week: Spending time with family and reflecting on what I am most thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT! Sorry to hear about your feet. I had the WORST cankles w/ my 1st pregnancy. Hoping to miraculously avoid them with this one.

    ReplyDelete