Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites - IHeart Organizing

As an avid and daily blog reader, I have quite the collection of starred posts in my Google Reader that fit into one of two categories: 1. they either speak to me or 2. they are make me want to {try to} DIY.  Sometimes I go back at reread these posts and other times I just forget I’ve starred them at all.  So instead of letting them pile up in my Google Reader, I thought it’d be best to share some of my favorites with my readers, especially since I know how much I enjoy being introduced to new {to me} blogs that peak my interest and keep me coming back for more.


Another blog that has earned a lot of stars in my Google Reader {as well as pins on my Pinterest boards} lately has been the IHeart Organizing blog.  Maybe it's the fact that I'm in, what most would call, the nesting stage of this pregnancy, but almost every post has me thinking to myself "why didn't I think of that?".  




From closets to kitchens to organizing your bills, this blog has it all!  As a mother of three boys, Jen shares her tips, as well as new products, that will help you "beautify and simplify" almost any zone in your home while also keeping it functional for everyone who uses it, which is key when you have a family actually living in your home :)

Another thing I love about this blog, is it has introduced me to other bloggers who love organizing as much as Jen.  Whether they're sharing their tips or their remodels, it's refreshing to see how other people keep their lives organized and pull out what is most useful to me.

So if you're a fan of organizing or you just like to look at homes that aesthetically pleasing, check out IHeart Organizing right away - you won't be disappointed!

And if you still need some convincing, check out a few of my favorite posts:
A Little Love for Laundry
Organizing Cords
A Simple DIY Jewelry Display
Great Gift Wrap Organization


Any must-read organizing/home blogs you have come across?

No comments:

Post a Comment