Wednesday, November 21, 2012

36 Weeks!


How Far Along: 36 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a watermelon {19 to 22 in, 6.5 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: If you see me on a daily basis, you might feel like you're seeing the same thing every week (I know I am starting to feel like that...), but I am trying to just use what I have and hopefully it will carry me through.

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: I love the little kicks & jabs I feel throughout the day and at our last ultrasound, there were many comments about how active she is in there, so there may be some I don't even notice :)

Sleep: Some nights are better than others, but trying to find a comfortable position is getting pretty difficult, so any sleep I get I am thankful for.

What I miss: Being comfortable.

Cravings: Still loving the Cuties!


Other crazy symptoms: I feel like I can't possibly get any bigger than I am, so the skin stretching is getting kind of itchy.  I keep putting on lotion as much as possible and hope that it can cure some of the itch.

Best Moment this week: Scheduling a date to meet our little girl - 12.12.12 via c-section!  With only 3 weeks to go, I am amazed at how fast most of this pregnancy has seemed. 



Any last minute tips for this mom-to-be?

2 comments:

  1. 12-12-12! Awesome date!

    You look WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll have a lucky birthday just like Henry! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete