Thursday, November 15, 2012

35 Weeks!


How Far Along: 35 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a large cantaloupe {19 to 22 in, 6 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: Lots of basic tees & maternity jeans, with a few dresses mixed in if I'm feeling a little more fancy :)

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Still moving, although I'm not sure for how much longer considering I thought she was out of room a couple weeks ago...

Sleep: Good sleep - what's that?  Yeah, sleep is not as good as it was for the previous 30+ weeks.  However, I am still getting a few consecutive hours of sleep, so I can't complain too much.

What I miss: Being painless... {see below}

Cravings: This week, I've been eating as many Cuties as I can get my hands on.


Other crazy symptoms: Still a lot of back & rib pain {due to her, I believe, sitting as far on my right side as she possible can}.  I'm seeing my doctor today so I'm going to make sure it's "normal" pain, but boy is it hard to find any position that doesn't leave me in pain.

Best Moment this week: Getting the chance to rest as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same pregnancy craving! I'd go through more than a crate of Cuties a week. I remember once when I was about as far along as you are now, coming home from a hard day at work, sitting down on a bench in our bedroom and crying. My husband didn't say a word . . . he just went to the fridge, pulled out a big armful of Cuties and started peeling them for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet guy! My husband has definitely helped with the peeling and at this point in the pregnancy, it's definitely the little things that make me happy :)

      Delete