Monday, October 12, 2015

Loving Through Loss: Day 12

TANGIBLE SUPPORT

photo taken by Sam Grable

I have never been a someone who likes a lot of "things", but for the last three years, anything that makes me think of Charlotte has made a special place in my heart. Maybe it's because she isn't physically with us, but I have found that keepsakes have eased the pain of loss in a physical way.

Keepsakes can look like something different for everyone. When found out about Charlotte, giraffes became her "animal" and today, we now have giraffes all over our home in the form of stuffed animals, artwork/photos, or jewelry. Speaking of jewelry, I was fortunate to receive many beautiful pieces from friends & family, but one of my favorite are the Lisa Leonard stacking rings pictured above that Sam bought me when Calvin was born. I feel like I have both my babies close to my heart whenever I wear these rings.


31 days: Loving Through Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment