Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Loving Through Loss: Day 21

RESOURCES

photo from After The Loss

Today's resource is one I wished I had access to after Charlotte passed. As I mentioned, we didn't know anyone close to us to talk to about the loss of a child, so I turned to the Internet. And once again, thanks to The Influence Network, I was connected with Jusika Martinez - a fellow believer, wife, & mama to babies on Earth & in Heaven.

After her third loss, Jusika created After The Loss, a compilation of resources + tips for coping with loss. Some are specific to pregnancy or infant loss, but some of them also span general loss. She even has a page on resources for family & friends, which includes a quick "what not to say or do" section. This is one of those websites I hate to have to direct people to, but love that it exists to help others going through loss because I longed for this three years ago.

Jusika - thank you for creating this beautiful page!


31 days: Loving Through Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment