Saturday, October 31, 2015

Loving Through Loss: Day 31

Last day of Write 31 Days and this series on Loving Through Loss.

I DID IT!

Thank you to all who have followed along, shared this with others, & cheered me on.

A couple years ago, I never thought I'd be sharing these thoughts out loud, but now, after 30+ days of writing, I feel more peace than I did before, which makes this series worth it, even if it took a lot of time & feelings to get through it.


Thanks to the generosity of Lily Jade, I am giving away one of their beautiful bags (winner's choice!) to a mom who has lost a child, either during pregnancy or after, on my Instagram page. Loving on others is a big thing for me, so this is just a small way to say, "your loss is important!"


31 days: Loving Through Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment