Friday, October 9, 2015

Loving Through Loss: Day 9

BLOG SHARES

photo from Diana Wrote


In a lot of ways, the stories other people were able to write are what helped me the most. Not only did they touch very close to home for me, but they also encouraged me to share my story without feeling ashamed.

Diana Stone is not new to the Internet. Besides writing on her own page, she's also been featured on and written for a handful of recognizable websites. Personally, I've read her blog for years and even had the privilege of hearing her speak at my first Influence Conference in 2013. While beautiful & heartbreaking, Diana has continued to share her story of loss openly with grace &, more importantly, honesty. And I admire that greatly! I urge you to read her story, if you haven't already done so.

31 days: Loving Through Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment